Admitted to the bar in 1980, Glenn Fuhrman formed a partnership with Ronald Edelman in 1986 and they have continuously served South Jersey the past 30+ years since. Glenn focuses his practice on personal injury and worker's compensation. He is known for his tenaciousness, organization, and drive to achieve the best results for his clients. Glenn has been a staunch volunteer in the community for many years. He has served on the Board of Directors at the Katz JCC since 1995 and was a JCC Vice-President for six years and served as JCC president from 2009 - 2011. Glenn is currently serving as President of the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey.
Standing up for injury victims, Glenn has developed strong bonds with his clients who serve as a constant referral for new cases. Glenn gives total attention to each and every client in order to obtain the best possible result.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Catastrophic Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- New Jersey, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1980
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Camden County Bar Association, 1980 - Present
- Burlington County Bar Association, 1980 - Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 1980 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Blatt, Blatt, Marrone & Biel, Associate, 1980 - 1985
- Law offices of Nicholas Panarella, Attorney, 1985 - 1986
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey, 1980 J.D.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey 1987, B.A., History, Phi Beta Kapa
- Sidney Levy Volunteer of the Year Award, 2004
- JCC President's Special Achievement Award, 2008
- People's Choice Award, Katz JCC Sports Award Dinner, 2015
Discuss your case with aMount Laurel attorney by scheduling a free consultation at (856) 288-2772!