Mount Laurel Divorce Attorneys
You're at a Crossroad in Your Life – We Provide the Support You Need
Getting a divorce may be one of the most painful experiences of your life. The emotional physical and financial stress can be overwhelming and it can be terrifying to face a life other than the one you had planned. To get through this successfully and deal with whatever comes next, you need an experienced Mount Laurel divorce lawyer to advise you on decisions that will affect you for many years to come.
Why Choose Fuhrman & Edelman?
- Over 70 Years of Combined Experience
- We Walk with You Through Every Step of Your Divorce
- Our Strategies Are Geared Towards Your Best Interests at All Times
- We Have Served the Mount Laurel, NJ Community & Beyond Since 1986
- We Are Passionate Attorneys Who Find Happiness in Reaching Your Goals
At Fuhrman & Edelman, we have guided thousands of individuals through the divorce process in order for them to move forward with the rest of their lives. A few of them have even returned to us more than once. We know how difficult divorce can be to you and your family. Our divorce attorneys in Mount Laurel can help you get through this with as little anguish as possible.
Our approach to divorce is focused on providing clients with:
- Straightforward and honest advice
- Personalized, one-on-one attention
- Individualized solutions based on your family's unique needs
- Detailed information about all of their options
Contact us online or call (856) 288-2772 to speak with any of our Mount Laurel divorce lawyers today!
Guiding You Through Divorce with Care & Compassion
We can travel to your county to represent you, if necessary. Our skilled divorce attorneys have represented clients in divorce matters in Mount Laurel and other surrounding areas in Burlington County, Camden County, and Gloucester County, New Jersey since 1986.
We sit down with you to discuss your situation, your goals and where you are willing to compromise with your spouse. We will keep you informed with regards to the divorce laws in New Jersey as well. While it is up to you to determine how to reach your goals, we explain all of your options and advise you on which may be the best choices for you and your family.
We can represent all matters relating to divorce, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- High asset divorce
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child custody
- Child support
- Marital property division
- Hidden assets
Grounds for Divorce in New Jersey
In New Jersey, if you and your spouse have been separated for 18 months or longer or if you have experienced irreconcilable differences for six months or more, you may file a no-fault divorce. If you wish to file for divorce sooner than that, you need to have a specific reason or "fault" on which to base your grounds for divorce.
New Jersey allows couples to file fault-based divorce due to:
- Extreme cruelty- You cannot file until three months after the last incident occurred.
- Adultery- You may file at any time.
- Desertion- You may file 12 months after your spouse deserted you.
Our divorce lawyers in Mount Laurel aggressively protect your interests, whether it is through negotiation with your spouse and his or her lawyer, or in front of a judge. We want you to get what you need from your marriage so you can start over with confidence.
We can help you move beyond this part of your life! Call us for a FREE consultation at (856) 288-2772 to discuss your divorce.