Practicing law since 1980, Ronald Edelman is a trusted legal professional with years of experience behind his name. He formed a partnership with Glenn Fuhrman in 1986 that is still going strong today. Since their initial partnership, the two attorneys have served clients throughout South Jersey communities for more than 30 years.
Ronald has handled countless family law matters and traffic offenses throughout his career. He is driven to build a personal connection with each and every client he represents to ensure the best possible result is obtained. Focusing on building relationships with his clients, Ronald Edelman has built his practice through consist referrals from those he has advocated for over the years.
Ronald is happily married with three children. He is also heavily involved in the local community, coaching travel soccer and basketball for two decades.
If you want to discuss your case with a Mount Laurel lawyer, call for a free consultation at (856) 288-2772 today.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey, 1981
- Pennsylvania, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1981
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey. 1980, J.D.
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 1976, B.S., Major: English & History
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 1981 - Present
- Camden County Bar Association, 1981 - Present
- Burlington County Bar Association, 1981 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Nicholas Panarella, Associate, 1980 - 1986
- Philadelphia Orphans' Court, Attorney, 1981 – 1982