Mount Laurel Divorce Modficiation Lawyer

Work with a Seasoned Divorce Attorney

Although your divorceJudge modifying court order is finalized, that does not mean that your decree will not need modifications at a point in the future. In some cases, modifications need to be immediate and permanent, and others may only require a temporary modification to help get you and your family through a difficult time. Whatever your needs may be, it is important that you work with an experienced Mount Laurel divorce attorney from FUHRMAN & EDELMAN. Our family lawyers have over 80 years of experience in providing quality representation to families in their time of need.

If you need a modification, contact our office at (856) 288-2772 right away.

What Can Be Modified?

Depending on your needs, there a few different areas of your divorce decree that can be modified, including:

  • Spousal support: Changes in jobs, marriages, or health can be justification for a modification
  • Child custody and visitation: Temporary or permanent changes can be made based on the health of child or parent, moves, or the needs of the child
  • Child support: Modifications may be granted based on lifestyle or financial changes

Modifications will need to justified by the contesting party and approved by a judge. Temporary adjustments can be made to support or visitation, such as when a parent obtains a new job or moves. Permanent modifications can be made when there is a major medical condition or if the parents determine custody should be granted to the non-custodial parent.

Call to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation

Are you interested in learning more about FUHRMAN & EDELMAN and how we may be able to help you with modifying your divorce decree? If so, contact our Mount Laurel divorce attorneys and schedule a free case evaluation right away. Our firm can be reached at (856) 288-2772.

Take The First Step Today

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side